Friday, February 10, 2012

To All Members of HSBP Class of 72/73 Sixth Formers.........

Today, Ms. Zainah Abd Kamat, Senior Assistant Director, Customs Headquarters, Royal Malaysia Customs (formerly in HSBP Class of 72/73 Sixth Form Arts II) has joined the blog as the 4th Follower.........Thanks so much!
WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS? Fuaad, Raja, Margaret, Soh Khen, Sally Yeo, Yunus, Shapie, Faizal, Yap Khoon, Jimmy, Najib, Hamidah, Fauziah, Ruthihan, Mahat, Salim, Ng You Teck, Ng You Hwee, Judy, Nazir, Amah, Rozie, Zaba, Khatijah, ........... You don't have to wait that long to ponder upon being a member of this friendly, apolitical, nostalgic, non-offensive, "food for old thoughts", "mind rejuvenating", light & heavy but easy songs, soothingly sentimental blog....JANGAN TUNGGU LAMA2!!



INVITATION TO THOSE HIGHLIGHTED BELOW TO JOIN AS "THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOG"!

Wahhh!  everybody seems to be enjoying ourselves, sampai tak nampak banyak candid camera. Najib, still looks good! perut masih kempes lagi. Ke sebab pakai kemeja!( refering to their photos together!)  Dr Ismail , on the threadmill please..Ha..Ha..Regarding the get together, can we add in more email address, Najibs email not in. Ng Nyu Teck, is not in, Sally Yeo I dont see it yet. will get Andrew. I am adding Raja's email9hope it is right). Ismail, can u add in Normah Jantan's email add pls. A tout a leur! See u later! Mush. Kot malam tu ada Najib...awat hang tak cakap .. ako dah lama tak jumpa dengan dia..f'word no h/p dia..After all of you left the function, he came with his wife(biasa le dengan senyum manis dia tu!...tak terkata ape2 pon..). Ko contact dia kat this H/P 0123155973 (Zol (Zulkifly Zakaria) bagi kat ako number ni)....ask for his email address and put him in the loop.....senang nak cerita2 and update2......Hellooo.... Dr IJ don't forget Yap Soh Khen... Rosdi Siraj... :) Regards Raja, Rosdi Siraj yang mana satu. Yap Soh Khen saya ingat lagi. Sory, hard disc saya too full now, kena defrag balik. Mush…..Our Prof Mush is suffering from memory lapse!! Rosdi Siraj was the footballer and most admired guy among the girls in the lower six....Last encounter with him when he was still with BBMB and later Bank of Bumiputra Commerce. After that, I've not heard of him and told that he's residing somewhere in Gombak. Raja should know his whereabout.....For Yap Soh Khen (old-flame, heart bleeds!), no contact at all.....may be Sally Yeo you should be able to locate her. For the ladies' contacts, let Mush makes use of her networking with Normah Jantan plus others (Robiha or Rutihan).......... Salam…………..Salam All, Just got back from Kuantan, presenting to the Pahang exco. Nasib baik tak ada memory lapse! Ha..Ha..Ismail, jangan lupa, you pun sama dengan I . PhD-Permanent head Damage! If Rosdi is in the emailing list, sorry ya....Yes, I got Normah Jantan's email in the list now. Ok let me get the ladies together. Goodnes, I cant remember their names, but I have their faces in my head! Please Normah, help me out .  And also to the gentlemen out there! Sc 1: MI,( cant remember), Sc 2: Normah Jantan,  Sc 3: Rosnah..., Arts 1: Khatijah Baharum, Ruthihan, Zainah, Arts 2: Robiha, Arts 3: ...blank………………….Mush, Old class-photos should be helpful in identifying those "missing persons"....can somebody scan and post the pictures please! I'm trying to dig out my archive in the store-room to locate that old photo album of those MIAs.....Salam. Dear All. I have put them in some kind of chart for you to fill up. Attached OK Normah I ll put you in the mailling list.  normah1953@yahoo.com List needs revising though.Mush……This is my correct email: normah1953@yahoo.com  Tadi pinjam ank punya maklumlah phd.. Sent from my iPad   On 1 Feb 2012, at 19:41, Mushrifah Idris <mailto:mushrifahidris@gmail.com> wrote:  Salam All, Just got back from Kuantan, presenting to the Pahang exco. Nasib baik tak ada memory lapse! Ha..Ha..Ismail, jangan lupa, you pun sama dengan I . PhD-Permanent head Damage! If Rosdi is in the emailing list, sorry ya....Yes, I got Normah Jantan's email in the list now. Ok let me get the ladies together. Goodnes, I cant remember their names, but I have their faces in my head! Please Normah, help me out .  And also to the gentlemen out there!   Sc 1: MI,<361.gif>( cant remember)……..Sc 2: Normah Jantan, Sc 3: Rosnah..., Arts 1: Khatijah Baharum, Ruthihan, Zainah, Arts 2: Robiha, Arts 3: ...blank<362.gif> Hi Mush and others....SALAM SEJAHTERA, …….This much I can assist you Mush in updating the chart.....Just remember, Rahman (Arts 2), Amah (Arts 1), Rozie Talib (Arts 1), Catherine Ang (Arts 1), Jimmy (Arts 1), "Kuda" (Arts 2), Judy Lim (Sc 2), Yap Koon (Sc3),.....that much I could recall....failing memory or RAM (Pentium 2 le....) ….Cheers!! Mail, Najib takde dlm list emel. Dah dia sentiasa senyum lambat pulak sampai. BTW All, nama aku eja dgn dua A, i.e. Fuaad. Appreciate to update the record.  Wassalam …………..Best Regards….Fuaad Yatim Najib punye email ni suruh Mahzan mintak kat dia.....Prefect dgn prefect boleh kow tim!! Mahzan pandai le dia bisik2 kat Najib nanti for the email address......Name ko punye spelling dah corrected. Yang lain2 tu tolong check sendiri dan betulkan sendiri.....dah pencen ni tak de PA nak betulkan!! Sorry folks.........Salam……….Salam All...Dr IAJ...... you are cool man... you put a wide smile on my face when I read about your admission on YSK...  For old time sake or rather aka "For Old Age Sake"...(LOL)...  it would be a great down memory lane if we could have HSBP.  I think I better shape up a bit.. over my ideal by 20kg.  Hey guys I just remember a few more names. Nafisah - Soh Khen & Sally (she can't wait to pound a nail on my head) would be able to help. Then what about Dato' Ng Bee Kien .. his contact number is 019 2221611. Like Robiha, he has his own law firm. I had lunch with him about three months ago.  Hey guys... btw do you still remember Teo Keang Sood? He is a law Prof at NUS... his email is lawteoks@nus.edu.sg . About 4-5 months ago I did email to him for a get together ... he responded positively.. but the get together did not materialize. One more girl just cross my mind.. Fauziah Abu Hassan (Normah should know)... I think she was the Head Librarian - National Library. What about our teachers? It would be a great HSBP 72/73 To Sir With Love... but I know some have already left us. Can anyone bring sisha pipes? Just strawberry and orange flavour... ? But don't bother, Dr IAJ can get hilarious after 2 cups of black coffee.. I need 3 at least. For Prof Mush.. just mineral water will be enough to make her a live wire all thru the night ...  still keeps her Sixth Form's look and frame though.. she said "futsal" is her secret elixir of youth! Nah... I don't believe her. I think it must have something to do with Puteri Gunung Ledang......(LOL).  I know what she is would probably be shouting now... "Raja...! please jangan cuba nak mengatalling...." . Yes I would not.. and I am sorry Madame Prof Dato' Dr Mush..Warm regards...Salam sejahtera........Raja is always at his best form when he is not "moody"!! That's why his name is appropriately and correctly spelt MohaMOOD......Those names that we have just remembered, please add on to the list......I just can't imagine Prof Keang Sood behaving like Prof Kingsfield in "The Graduate"..........he must be the most dreaded and feared law lecturer in NUS...sending the chill down the spines of the students..!! I hope he has changed his black thick-framed glasses...I thought he is the only Chinese in our batch with curly hairs......by now it does not matter anymore as there is not much hairs left on the scalp!!........ I'm OK with sisha suggested by Raja as long as it is not adulterated with "ganja" (Zol is smiling with his normal grin .....) and true enough I'm actually addicted to coffee....daily intake more than 2 cups of black coffee!! ....and still going strong....Cheers!......Hello guys,…..Got a new addition to the email. Its Andrew <andrew.wu@aia.com>,  Sc1, now Big Boss AIA! Those who have not got your retirement plan, best seek the advice from Andrew ( FOC... maa). Here you are Andrew, if you can still remember them. I have added the list of Sc1 attached and please keep updating them. Andrew you need to insert your photo. The last time I saw you at your sister inlaws place, your hair still in superb condition, Bountiful and black. That was 5 years ago.( I think)……Andrew has been right, we never did take photos during sixth form. Wonder why, but I guess there must be photos of prefects! Mahzan, can you catch hold of Najib's email. Is he with HSBC still, can look up in the web.What is najib's surname?........TQ Raja , I am adding Prof Teo Keang Sood <lawteoks@nus.edu.sg>. Dato' Teo. Dato' Ng Bee Kien (019 2221611). I am sorry guys for not asking your permission to put in the in the list, but is this covered under the privacy policy? Andrew how can we get in touch with them. I can call Ng Bee Kien, but I cannot recall who he is, can be embarassing…… Raja , I need help here, can u get photos? If Fauziah Abu Hassan fron the National Libraray, I will try and look up at the internet search.  I am no Puteri Gunong Ledang, Its more of Puteri Raja Bersiong now! Ha..Ha...To those updating the database, pls update  the date of the file as well! ( Same instructions I did during those days working in UNESCO, Paris). OK guys , keep updating. Wonder where are the ladies? Normah, keep emailing ok. Salam and Cheers,…Mush…………..Hello guys, check on this web page The Star, Sunday. I am an environment conservationist ! I fight miners and loggers. Ha! Ha! Puteri Raja Bersiong.  
http://thestar.com.my/education/story.asp?file=%2F2012%2F1%2F29%2Feducation%2F10549563&sec=education …….Mush……..Hi Prof Mush... So impressive ma.... PhD from Kings College, recipient of UNESCO Award, rich and beautiful..etc etc..  Hindsight, should have punctured your tayar basikal and walked you home last time..  At the very least I could claim I have walked you home... Anyway, congratulations Prof.. we are proud of your achievements.. kita semua tumpang gembira bersama. Here are some wikileaks...Robiha Mohamed  - 0162618793, Syed Zain Syed Mahmood Al Kudcy – 0192863306, Rosdi Siraj – 0122090242, Najib Mohamed – 0123155973, Normah, where r u...?  You masih ingat tak Pushpam, Mabel, Margaret, Zainon, Teo Guat Hong?...........Dr IJ... perhaps you may still remember Kamal Batcha, Shapie Shariff, Rahmat, Jimmy, Kadir Siraj, Nazri, Haridass, Koh Boon Huat?.....By the way.. one of us 72/73 Arts, Abdul Rahman Hamid left us last year..   He went to UM and was a banker.. .…..Alfatihah…….Hmmmmh... Puteri Raja Bersiong........? I think I don't mind to go and korek korek for manganese at Tasik Cini bcoz it would be a great pleasure to wait for a beautiful Puteri Raja to come and "siong" me...  Cheers, p/s Let me know whom you want me to help to contact ya Prof.. I would be delighted to "work" with you... hehehehehe... don't worry Prof, I am very harmless.. Just imagine me in a long loose white Arabic with a skull cap like Nik Aziz..Dear Raja, You're so resourceful in getting the leads for our long lost members of the tribe!!  I've updated the list as per attached. Definitely we need your further assistance Raja! I wonder how Teo Guat Hong looks like today.....must be cubby cubby sweet sweet!! Attached is the photo of your brother and my late brother Ramlee A. Jamal (AlFatihah)…………Check it out for any omission.......Salam sejahtera to all…..DrIAJ…..Dear Colleagues, Kindly take note of the newly created blog: HEART SOOTHERS AND BREAKERS PAVILION BLOG http://hsbpclassof73upper6.blogspot.com/ ………….Please make honest comments of this blog that was created in hasty manner in the wee hours in the morning, for the purpose of further improvements and moving forward..............May be we need Raja to improve on the facade and contents of this blog. Salam sejahtera. Salam Raja & all , wow ! almost all the name that u mentioned , I dah lupa habis expecially on the "Gerakan" lists ...and their faces after >30 years..I salute si Najib kita tu , almost maintain especially on his tommy beb..kalau ada hadiah I obviously akan undi dia...Anyway Thanks Raja & others for the infos'   . I punya  Chips yang 80an kebawah banyak yang dah corrupted , unreadable and slow . Oh yes baru re call satu ..u've got the Juliet in but that u had forgotten the Romeo - at that time only .. Mahat Kassim - Guru Besar somewhere at Batu Anam  and what about wak Kasmin kasmiran (not sure spelling correctly) .. See u All…..Hi, Hi,…..Raja, you are such a flaterer, and you have not lost your sence of humour too. And amazing that you can still remember those girls. I check the web page ( my staff helped me) of National Libraray staff, but no Fauziah Latif, ( I mean) , Hassan. By the way, you forgot that I was the freshie queen too!!! Ha! Ha! the judges must be blind!  I cannot recall whos the freshie king, its a Chinese boy...wonder who was it! I dont even have any photos. Thats the sad part when you move around too much. I have been away from the country for 15 years ( on and off)……I have a new contact:  Datin Dr Ho Eu Len-Sc1, gynacologist with private hospital practice in Senai. Just spoken to her awhile ago. And husband Dato' Lim Chow Hock- also Sc1. Lots of inbreeding here!!!  Hes with DID HQ. Wonder why I havent met him in all my DID meetings! Eu Len will provide us with Teo Guat Hong email or hp number and probably Raja can contact her! Heard Guat Hong is lady of leisure and a great MICE organiser. From there we can contact Lim Bee Hoon…………Have a nice weekend fellas!.......Nice talking to you Eu Len, I have included your email in the " Lost & Found" BPHS 1973. Mush …..p/s I have upgrated the list…..Hi Folks, Now we know how Raja sweet-talked those girls during his younger days! Those soothing-hearted ones would have easily fell victim to his "harmless" pranks....anyway just for a SOFT REMINDER.......Kindly take note of the newly created blog: HEART SOOTHERS AND BREAKERS PAVILION BLOG http://hsbpclassof73upper6.blogspot.com/ …………Please make honest comments of this blog that was created in hasty manner in the wee hours in the morning, for the purpose of further improvements and moving forward..............May be we need Raja to improve on the facade and contents of this blog. If it is useful for our communication purposes (instead of using emails which will bloat-up the emails' space), we may want to post our comments and "story-mory" in this newly created blog. Further, instead of preparing a new list of contacts, the new contacts can just sign-in as member.....soon we will get most of those long lost tribe members! Salam sejahtera......DrIAJ…………..Thanks so much to Prof Mush, Mahzan and Raja for taking the initiative to be the first three members of the blog HSBP Class of 72/73 Sixth Formers........Hope the others can follow suit soon. Please disseminate this information of the new blog http://hsbpclassof73upper6.blogspot.com/ …………….Kindly contribute your brilliant and creative ideas to make the blog as our exclusive communication tool and updating latest info about the members of the "lost tribe"...............Salam Brothers and Sisters! Dear Freshie Queen/Queen of hearts, I am very sorry because and I am out of town. I am in JB attending some family function since 3 Feb.. I will be driving back to KL this morning, I have tried to reply to hsbp Class 72/73 blog but it is not responding. Can you check on the reply thread please. I will check it again when I reach KL today. Regards,..Hi Raja, U ve been travelling. Dont worry!  Ismail will get to it. I am hopeless with blog, but I have been doing the invitasion to those with email……Just txt Najuib asking for his email address but he txt back and said hes in London and would be back in the week……The blog that Ismail is working on, is fantastic! I will have to get some tuition from uKm blog expert to know how to use. Drive with care……Mush…………………….Salam Mush & Raja, Thousand apologies Raja...I was doing some editing work on the blog last night till morning.That's why you could'nt enter. Should be OK by now...try again please!  By the way, all the emails that are already in our possession had been invited to join the blog (except Najib and Robiha......coincidentally always this couple!)...Thanks so much Prof Mush for campaigning....hope those stragglers will find their way out of Tasik Chini by using the newly created blog!! It is actually so easy to use...just add your comment in the space provided below at every post...then press "publish"...Anyway, not too worry, at the moment we will still go parallel with the emails as well as blog plus SMSs until we are able to get most of the tribe members familiar or registered in the blog. At the moment also, I'm managing the blog semi-manual as I have to copy the email messages back to the blog...hope I don't miss anything.....age is catching up actually!! It is different with Mush and Najib...they are the keepers of the secret elixir of youth discovered in the deep of Tasik Chini...Cheers!!! Dear Bro Raja, Once your are back in KL, please spare your time to log in the blog again.....I hope the bugs are no longer blocking the line.....I've just tested the blog by sending a test message in the reply box outside the host, it worked! Now, I need someone to test from outside the host too....see whether it's functioning well too. Salam. …………….Hellooooo!!!........ Capt oooooh Capt!! Capt Zaba...... Are u there in Shanghai? Or, still flying in the high sky? I'm just testing the newly created blog.....hope you can respond by visiting the blog at http://hsbpclassof73upper6.blogspot.com/ …………….Salam. DrIAJ………….

1 comment:

  1. Mushrifah Idris
    6:53 PM (10 minutes ago)

    to Yap, me, Raja


    Hello Soh Khen,
    I remember your name, but I might not be able to remember your face. nevermind we will meet and we can talk the tales that we all went through.
    I am so glad now that everybody has gone to the blog that Ismail has created. Hes a fantastic guy!
    Ok I got all the names but ensure that they get to the blog and get a date for the reunion.

    Soh Khen, pls send me the hp numbers of these girls. I will contact them one by one. Oh Yes...please send photos of our 6 Form to Ismail ( I am including him in this email and also to the famous Raja Brook..Raja Mahmood). I do not have any F6 photos at all. NONE! My parents move house while I was away and it was never found. Must be in the landfill rotting now!

    If you are around KL, maybe we can meet soon. Eu Len will bring the others. We are contacting each other now and with Andrew! And Guat Hong has sms me and check her face book Jan Shaw ( wow! glamorous name!).

    I ll be away this weekend to Terengganu, but do keep the others in the loop ok.
    Chees,
    Mush

    On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 11:24 PM, Yap Soh Khen wrote:


    Dear Mushrifah

    Received this blogsite from Zainah Kamat's daughter(who happens to be my colleague)
    couple of weeks ago. Infact I have forwarded this blogsite to several of our friends
    (including Lim Bee Hoon,Teo Guat Hong, Judy Lim, Ungku Ainon, Zainon Malek, Nafisah)
    via sms BUT none of them respond.

    It was a good job done by our dear friend Ismail. Do keep me informed if there is any
    gathering. I may not remember or recognise some of them.

    I can be reached at 012-2350085.

    Do keep in touch.


    Regards,
    soh khen

    ReplyDelete