Tuesday, February 7, 2012

OLD CLASS PHOTOS OF UPPER 6 ARTS 2....40 YEARS AGO!!

Doc IJ.... Found 2 old pic of my class and teacher's day group performance in 1972....exactly 40 years ago. Let me throw some names that I can recall......like Rahman, Faisal, Hassan, Midah, Fauziah, Kwee Ching, Ben Har, Mahat, Rutihan, Syed, Zaiton, Zaleha...Maybe you could recognise the rest???

Love your HSBP blog..The songs brought back lots of good memories. Will send more pic when I find them...Keep up the good work.

Regards ZZ


BACK ROW: ..........., Salim (Senyum), ZZ, ......, ..........,
MIDDLE ROW:........, .................., Hamidah, ........, Zainon Malek, .......
FRONT ROW:......, Mahat, Rutihan, .........., Rahman (arwah), ......., ............., Syed Nasir, Fauziah.

Please assist in identifying the others!!


ZZ guitarist? Also in the picture...Zainon, Hamidah, .........., the rest ????




3 comments:

  1. fuaad yatim
    8:41 AM (4 hours ago)

    to me, mahzan.moin, Mushrifah, mush, zaba


    Assalam All,

    FYI, Faisal, I heard is with the UPM as the Chief Security after completed his career in the army. I do frequent UPM mostly for golf but didnt manage to meet Faisal though.

    Best Regards
    Fuaad Yatim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ismail Aby Jamal
    1:24 PM (0 minutes ago)

    to fuaad, mahzan.moin, Mushrifah, mush, zaba


    Thanks Bro Fuaad!
    At least we know his whereabout and still around (kalau tak retire lagi le...). For Syed Nasir, I had lunch with him some three years ago near his office at Philleo Damansara II (near Eastin Hotel)...he's managing an engineering consulting firm). I need to dig out his call card so as to contact him directly....I thought Hamidah & Khatijah Bahrom are all in KL? Any lead on their whereabouts?

    Salam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khatijah Baharom is in Bandar Baru Bangi. Same area where I live. Have send out the blog to her and she will be viewing it soonest.

    Lin, pls respond to this shout!
    Mushrifah

    ReplyDelete