Monday, February 6, 2012

SHORT BULLETIN......from The Blog Administrator


As the reluctant administrator of this newly created blog for HSBP Class of 72/73 Sixth Formers http://hsbpclassof73upper6.blogspot.com/ , I appreciate very much if you can share with me your comments, feedback and also problems in logging into this website. It seems that it is easier if you have google account (I could be wrong!)......(but if you're still using God forsaken Pentium2, there's nothing much I could assist!).....  So far, not many of our long-lost former school and classmates have become members of this blog since it was first unoffically launched on 2nd February 2012 as the result of a brilliant idea from Prof Dato' Dr Mushrifah Idris when I first met her (after almost 38 years later) in one of the seminars that I conducted specially for UKM Faculty of Science & Technology. I scrupulously managed to gather some of those that were contactable (thanks to Prof Mushrifah again!) for my 2nd daughter's wedding reception dinner on 21st January 2012 in KL.....among them were Dr Mushrifah, Najib, Normah (my sister-in-law!), Raja, Mahzan and Fuaad. There were others who were invited but didn't turn up during the said dinner. Don't worry...I'm not slightestly disappointed for their unintentional absence as I still have 6 more to go.........

Back to the the administration of this blog, I must give special mention here to those who have made this blog possible (in one way or another) and I would also like to again invite all other remaining members of HSBP Class of 72/73 Sixth Formers' clan to rekindle old memories by getting in touch with everybody through this blog that is uniquely created as the "Heart Soothers & Breakers Pavilion"!! 

If anyone of you still having the old images or photos (these are precious artefacts!) while in HSBP, kindly scan them and post it to me at my email address. And, if you still keeping "The Pilot" (HSBP School Magazine) year 1972 and 1973 editions in your treasure chest, please share those class photos by scanning them (if you're not sure to do it, ask your smart children!) and email them to the administrator of this blog.........failing which I have no choice but to make a trip to meet up with Mr Palani (the Librarian, hope he's still around!) at HSBP so as to get those copies of the old precious "Pilot" magazines!

Again, in the event, if anyone of you still having problem(s) in blogging into this website, do not hesitate  and meditate to email me at driaj2009@gmail.com or guru54@streamyx.com or SMS or call me at 019-6448764.

Thanks so much old folks for those contributions and comments or honest feedback......hope to hear much more heart soothing & breaking sentimental news from the other old tribe members of HSBP Class of 72/73 Sixth Formers....bye2 for now and Cheers!


Ismail Aby Jamal
019-6448764
driaj2009@gmail.com
guru54@streamyx.com





3 comments:

  1. Please sign-up as members or followers of this blog............

    ReplyDelete
  2. My...My...The first time I see Gunung Tahan without the forest. No hard feeling Ismail, but each time I see you, its always with that tall Morrocon hat. Probably I now know why its is covered up. At least we women can cover with scaff.
    Heard you all have that outing at the Bistro....so did you fix the get together date?? maybe we can start with those around KL Selangor, then we rope in those from Melaka, N9 then Johor.
    Hei, at this age, it can be quite a drive from JB!
    Goodness where are the girls???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tau tak pe!....Our outing was cancelled last minute as some of us were involved in surau activities (preparing for the afterlife!).....I hope this "get together gether" thing will materialize...need to get the ball rolling! Like you said "where the girls?"....At this age, I wonder how many of us truly cannot spare or spend time for the proposed event? Anyway, let's decide the location and venue....and may be the proposed suitable date needs to be blocked first... Then, we can start the planning for the gathering!

    ReplyDelete