Thursday, February 9, 2012

Teachers Ooohh My Teachers.!!!!









A few years ago, I was lecturing (on part-time basis) in one of the subjects in HRM for a batch of matured MBA students in one of the private colleges in Seremban. One of them happened to be the son of Mr Amarjit Singh (our great GP teacher!) and later managed to meet up with him (still macho and moustacheo!) and his ever charming wife during the convocation ceremony for his graduating son. Mr Amarjit Singh retired as a Headmaster at Sekolah Menengah Jementah, Segamat (coincidentally my birthplace!) and now residing in Seremban, Negri Sembilan. He is still active in his profession teaching English in UiTM.....I hope this information about him is still valid! Let me check with his son..............

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    I check the Batu Pahat High School page once a month or so and hope to find some familiar names. I found Christopher Reed who taught there. I taught in that school for about a year. I taught GP in the Science classes. I keep in touch with one of my ex students Kour Nam Ngam who is a pharmacist and resides in Tawau Sabah. Ng Yew Teck is a doctor in Penang i believe. I hope i can contact Mr Amarjit Singh. I wish you all the best. I taught from about April 1973 until June 1974 when i enrolled in spore u to do my dip-ed.

    siva prasanna krishnan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anybody of our members still remember Cikgu Puan Siva Praanna Krishnan? Please write some comments about her short stint in HSBP during that period. You may want to visit her website....interesting readings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Class of 73 out there!
    I can now get back the bits and pieces, after looking at the teachers list. Can anyone out there know the whereabouts of Mr Muthu (Maths class), En Karim, En Jabar ( BM ) Mr Balasubramaniam ( The biology teacher-I think) hello! andrew and Eu Len can u help me out? Can we invite them all for the get together??
    Mush

    ReplyDelete